Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Environmental sustainability
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Customer service update [Archived]
The way we provide face-to-face services for customers in some areas of Middlesbrough will be changing.
8 Mar 2016
This means that Thirteen Group’s customer service offices at the Berwick Hills Centre, Shelton Court and Coulby Newham will close on Thursday 31 March 2016.
The closures follow a review of our customer footfall numbers at each office and the need to concentrate resources on Thirteen’s more well-used offices.
Customer-facing services and staff will be transferring to other offices to help customers access the full range of services in more modern surroundings.
Customers will be able to use all of Thirteen’s other customer service centres, but the nearest offices for customers in Middlesbrough will be Rivers House on North Ormesby Road, and the Thornaby Multi-User Centre (open part-time hours) at The Pavilion in Stockton.
Customers can also carry out many everyday services without even visiting our offices:
- paying your rent by Direct Debit - you can set this up quickly on the phone through our Contact Team
- paying rent using your debit or credit card (9am-5pm, Monday – Friday) through our Contact Team
- paying rent with a debit or credit card on Allpay’s 24/7 payment line - tel: 0844 557 8321 or web: www.allpay.net
- getting an Allpay card to pay rent at any Post Office or PayPoint. To find you nearest Paypoint outlet, simply enter your postcode into the Allpay website.
- paying rent, reporting repairs or bidding for a property on your landlord’s website.
We also have a number of self-service kiosks at high-rise blocks in Middlesbrough where customers who live in the blocks can access a range of services. These are at Fleet House; Thorntree House and Portland House off Cargo Fleet Lane; and Welton House, off Ingoldsby Road.
Neighbourhood officers regularly visit neighbourhoods to speak with residents and help with a variety of requests, and they are also on-hand to deal with any customer queries.
The closest Thirteen customer service offices for people in Middlesbrough are:
- for customers who use Berwick Hills and Shelton Court: Rivers House, 63 North Ormesby Road, TS4 2AF
- for customers who use Coulby Newham: either Rivers House or the Thornaby Multi-User Centre, The Pavilion, Stockton, TS17 9EW (this is a part-time office).
For more details about using any of our services speak to your neighbourhood officer or contact us.