Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Environmental sustainability
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Thirteen invites customers to ‘get involved' [Archived]
We’d like to invite customers to come along to our customer involvement open day.
3 Mar 2020
Please note: this event has now been cancelled.
The event is being held at the National Museum of the Royal Navy in Hartlepool on Thursday 26th March 2020, from 10am to 3pm.
Chair of Thirteen’s customer engagement group, Val Scollen and chief executive Ian Wardle will update attendees on changes and initiatives that have taken place following customer involvement. Guests will also hear updates from service areas across the business, with the latest updates on projects, policy and strategy.
Roger George, a community banker from Nat West, has been invited to advise on the latest banking scams to help customers stay safe online.
Val Scollen said: “Our involved customers have made a huge difference since the new Framework was introduced last year. Every piece of work that customers have been involved in has made a difference to the way Thirteen delivers services.
“At this event we will be able to tell everyone about the things that we’ve achieved and how working together makes such a difference.”
Ian Wardle, chief executive of Thirteen, said: “Customers are helping to shape and scrutinise Thirteen’s services, providing assurance of compliance with the regulatory consumer standards to the leadership team and board and consulting on strategy and policy development.
“it is so important that we not only work together but make sure that everyone knows what we are doing and how working with customers is at the heart of what we do.”
Booking is essential so if you would like to book a place visit https://www.thirteengroup.co.uk/consultation-events/customer-involvement-open-day.
For further information please call the customer engagement team on 0300 111 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 11 March 2020.