Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
We also have help and advice to make your money go further this year.
Christmas voucher Direct Debit draw
From 1 to 30 December, customers who set up a Direct Debit to pay their rent will be entered into a draw to win a £50 Love to Shop voucher. December and January's payments should be made by DD to be eligible for the draw.
Any customer paying rent due in December and January will also be entered into another draw to win £250 in vouchers.
To enter, simply set up a Direct Debit to pay your rent directly from your bank account, and we'll do the rest.
Find out about setting up a Direct Debit on the paying rent web page.
Paying rent and money advice
You can get details about the support we can give to help you pay the rent. This includes information about easier ways to pay on the paying rent pages.
You can get help and advice if you’re having problems with money, benefits and want to develop your skills – just visit our Money Advice pages.
You can also get details about:
Foodbanks offer help for people struggling to pay for food. Find out more on the Trussell Trust website.
Credit Unions can help with savings and loans if traditional banks can't help. You can find your nearest Credit Union.
We have details about all sorts of free and low-cost holiday activities in your area:
Christmas events in...
- 19 November: Festive Fair at Ormesby Hall. Festive gifts and tasty local food.
- 23 November to 16 December: Christmas market and traditional fairground. Festive fun and rides with appearances from your favourite Christmas characters at Centre Square, Middlesbrough.
- Sun 26 Nov: Magical Middlesbrough Parade. Santa and his reindeer, performers, children, community groups parading through Middlesbrough. Starting from the Campus Heart, Teesside University finishing at Centre Square.
- Throughout December: Free festive food for people in need.pdf
- 10 Dec: Christmas at the Dorman Museum. Festive crafts, Christmas trails, and the chance to see Father Christmas in his grotto.
- 16 Dec: Anna and Elsa Sing-a-long. Bring the little ones to meet their favourite Frozen characters.
- 17 Dec: Big Sing. Carolling, festive music and dance performances and local bands.
- 18 Dec: In out of the cold.pdf. Free festive event for homeless people or those facing hardship. Free food, clothes, gifts and entertainment.
- 21 Dec: Community Christmas Celebration in North Ormesby.pdf - nativity, santa’s grotto with free gifts for children and refreshments.
- Christmas Day lunch at:
- Middlesbrough Community Church, St Aidan's Centre, Clifton Street at 1pm. To book, please call Margaret on 01642 816527 or Vicky on 07515 808648
- Salvation Army Hall, Admirals Avenue, Pallister Park at 12.30pm. To book, please call 01642 210721.
- Boxing Day: free meal for anyone in the community who will be alone on Boxing Day, organised by Nasar Hussain. St Barnabas Church Hall, St Barnabas Road, Linthorpe at 12pm. To book, please call 07468 476507.
Christmas events in...
- 25 November, 11am-3pm: Butterwick Hospice Christmas Fair. Craft and food stalls, raffle, tombola, Santa’s Grotto, games and refreshments.
- 2 and 3, 9 and 10, 16 and 17 Dec: Christmas crafts at Preston Park Museum.
- 2 and 3 Dec: Christmas Bazaar at Preston Park.
- 7 to 10 Dec: Stockton Sparkles Victorian fair. Free rides stalls and entertainment.
- 14 Dec, 1-4pm: Christmas party for the over-50s at Low Grange Social Club.
- Christmas Day: Lunch at St Aiden’s Church in Billingham. Open to individuals and families but booking is required. Please call 01642 554929 to book your place.
Christmas events in...
- 24 to 26 Nov: Wintertide Festival at the historic Headland. Fun and entertainment for the whole family including festive outdoor market, funfair, art exhibitions, film festival, dance, indoor Christmas craft fair and creative writing workshop.
- 12 Dec: Christmas Crackers. Family fun including dance, magician, furry animals, craft stalls, fairground ride, Christmas workshops, carols and storyteller
- 21 Dec: Free Christmas lunch for over-50s at the Belle Vue Centre on Kendal Road. To book, call 01429 294599 or 01642 805500
- 25 Dec: Free Christmas Day lunch at St Aidan's on Stockton Road. To book, call 01429 871009.
You can find out about the opening times for a range of services in Hartlepool.pdf