Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
We’re continuing to adapt and put plans in place as the situation changes and we’ll update this page with any significant changes in services.
We know that COVID-19 is making this a difficult time for everyone but you can still rent a home from us and we’re still here to help and support customers.
We’re continuing to monitor the daily updates on COVID-19 from the government and the NHS, as well as following advice from Public Health England.
If you contact us, please don’t be concerned if we ask you if anyone in your household is currently self-isolating due to COVID-19, if you’ve been advised to by your GP or the NHS, or you’ve been diagnosed.
If you’re self-isolating or you’ve diagnosed and haven’t been in touch with us, please let us know immediately by calling 0300 111 1000.
This is just so we can work with you to help protect everyone as much as possible and help prevent the spread of the virus.
We have had to make a number of changes to our services including lettings, gas servicing, electrical checks and repairs services.
For the latest on all of our services, please have a look at the frequently asked questions section on this page.
To ensure we protect our customers and colleagues as much as possible, we’ve had to take the decision to close our offices and customer service points and move to provide emergency repairs only.
But we’re still delivering services and there are plenty of other ways for you to get in touch with us:
- Our contact team is on-hand to deal with your queries from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, so please just give us a call on 0300 111 1000.
- Use the website to access a range of information: www.thirteengroup.co.uk
- Use the self-service website to carry out tasks such as paying rent: www.thirteengroup.co.uk/SelfService
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Use Facebook to contact us: https://www.facebook.com/ThirteenGroup
Our out-of-hours team will also be available between 5pm and 8am for you to report emergency repairs and alarm calls only on 0300 111 1000.
Frequently asked questions
We’ve come up with a list of frequently asked questions about COVID-19, so please read them carefully.
The main thing you can do to take care and protect yourself and others is by making sure you follow the government guidance on hygiene.
This includes washing your hands properly with soap and water, immediately throwing away used tissues and taking extra care when you cough or sneeze. You can find the government’s guidance below:
Support in your community
Help for Stockton residents
Charity support group Catalyst has developed a new team to support Stockton residents during the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
Catalyst’s COVID Community Support Team will arrange help for vulnerable and elderly people in Stockton with things like food shopping and picking up prescriptions. They will also make sure that people who are self-isolating, worried or lonely, get the right support they need.
If you think you might need support, get in touch with Catalyst seven days a week, 8am - 6pm at: tel 01642 524500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help for Middlesbrough residents
You can find help available for people living in the Middlesbrough Council area.
Help for Hartlepool residents
You can find help available for people living in the Hartlepool Council area.
Stay safe and keep an eye on this webpage for more updates.