Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
We always have a range of vacancies for jobs, training and apprenticeship opportunities within local organisations.
Please contact us using the details at the bottom of the page for more details.
Jobs at Thirteen
There are a range of job opportunities at Thirteen – from admin roles and customer service, to gas and building repairs.
Find out more on the Thirteen jobs site.
Learn, train and earn at the Traineeship Academy
If you want to become a decorator, plasterer, bricklayer or joiner, you can learn everything you need to know at the Traineeship Academy in Middlesbrough.
People aged 16 to 24 can work, learn and still receive benefits at the Traineeship Academy.
We can help you find a work placement on a real building site with the chance to continue on Thirteen’s apprentice scheme.
Find out more on the Traineeship Academy flyer.pdf
For more details about any of the events and opportunities on this page: