Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
We’re working with employers like you across the Tees Valley to understand the skills that your business needs and to equip young people to meet this demand.
We’re delivering New Directions across the Tees Valley to give young people:
- personalised information about jobs and training
- advice and guidance about finding work
- access to quality training that meets the need of employers
- 1-to-1 mentoring and support
- support to help identify employment and career paths.
New Directions is funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and training is being developed to give young people the skills and knowledge that employers need.
We match businesses with young people who want to access vocational training, traineeships, apprenticeships, internships and volunteering placements to put their learning into practice. We also offer young people the chance to experience work in the real world and have the opportunity to showcase their skills to potential employers.
Our recruitment service can also help businesses to find the talent you need for your business to develop. We can develop and deliver bespoke training and skills development to meet your business needs.
Our support helps young people to overcome the barriers they might face in accessing employment and training. We provide ongoing support for young people and employers throughout the first six months of employment or education - this ensures young people are successfully integrated into your organisation, helping them to carry out their roles and responsibilities.
We help to overcome any issues or concerns and maximise positive outcomes for businesses and young people. For more details please get in touch.
If your business would like to get involved in New Directions:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01642 947840
- fill in the form below.