Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
New Directions gives you practical information, advice and support to get you into work or training.
We can give you:
- details about employment opportunities, job vacancies and events
- 1-to-1 mentoring and support
- personalised training and development plans
- help to find practical work experience and traineeships opportunities.
We work with you to find what you really want from your career.
We can help you to break down the barriers stopping you from finding work or training and help you to achieve your ambitions. This includes help with:
- confidence and personal marketing skills
- job searches
- researching the skills you need to do your ideal job
- writing CVs and application forms
- interview skills.
We also offer practical help to pay for things like childcare, travel expenses to attend training courses, clothes for interviews, tools, personal protective equipment (PPE) and DBS checks.
When you start work or training we continue to support you in your first six months, helping you to overcome any concerns or issues you might have in your new role.
Our support will help you get the most out of your job or training – just get in touch to see how we can help.
Find out more
For more details about New Directions:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• tel: 01642 947840
• fill in the form below.
Send us your details
To get more information about our New Directions service, please complete your details below: