Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- About us
- Contact us
We work with private home owners, housing agents, local contractors and suppliers to return long-term unoccupied properties back into use. Since 2010 we have refurbished around 100 properties to provide affordable homes across the Tees Valley.
We advertise empty properties on our homes for rent page.
The empty homes project not only increases the supply of affordable housing but also reduces the negative impact that neglected empty homes can have on communities.
We currently operate the scheme in Hartlepool, Stockton, Darlington and North Ormesby in Middlesbrough.
Between 2015 -18, we’ve committed to returning a further 70 homes back into use using £1.7m in funding from the Homes and Communities Agency.
Do you have an empty home?
If you're a landlord who has a property that you would like to be considered for the scheme, please complete the enquiry form below or: