Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- About us
- Contact us
Leighton Road has three flats with eight individual bedrooms. There is a communal lounge and kitchen and crash pads offer up to 28 days emergency accommodation.
The project offers support for up to three months with the main aim of preparing young people to live independently. Services can also include help with:
- drug/alcohol misuse
- relationships, emotional and physical health
- access to employment, education and training.
The project is staffed 24 hours a day.
What are the move-on options?
The service works closely with social landlords, council housing teams and private landlords to offer a choice of housing options when residents are ready to move on.
Leighton Road offers support to help with the move into independent living, as well as information about other community-based services.
How to apply
People are referred to Leighton Road through the accommodation panel at Redcar and Cleveland Council.