Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
As well as helping to improve your neighbourhood and our services, by working with our Customer Involvement Team you can benefit personally in so many ways.
Please note, these pages show our current customer involvement arrangements, but due to the customer engagement framework review, our groups aren't currently meeting. You can still contact us to tell us if you'd like to be involved in future.
You can decide to be involved as much or as little as you like and you can choose the type of project you’d like to work on, and how you work on it.
You could really get involved by applying to become a member of one of panels that dedicates a lot of time working on projects. Or you might want to simply give us your views every now and then using Twitter and Facebook.
Depending on the role you choose, you can:
- try something different and learn a range of new skills
- receive free training and get experience of attending meetings and conferences
- get involved in a workplace environment
- develop your teamwork skills and experience for jobs
- get out and about to meet people in your area
- learn more about your neighbourhood.
We’re especially keen to hear from our younger tenants and customers with families.
By working with us, you can gain valuable practical experience which could help if you’re looking for work.
To help make it easier for people to get involved we pay for reasonable expenses for attending meetings. For certain projects we can also provide things like laptops, stationery and meeting rooms.
You can find out more about the different groups and projects you can get involved in.
To join any of our panels or projects or to find out more: