Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
You can find details of previous in-depth review projects that have been completed:
New operating model
Putting neighbourhoods at the heart of our work
We carried out an in-depth review on the customer experience of Thirteen’s new way of working with customers within the neighbourhoods we manage.
This new operating model was implemented in 2017 based on feedback from our customers, colleagues, partners and board members. The main aim of the new way of working is to “ensure that we place neighbourhoods at the heart of decision making”.
The in-depth review group tested that the new neighbourhood operating model is working for customers.
Review service standards for high-rise blocks
Customers reviewed the current service offered by the concierge and high-rise living teams and suggested a recommendation for one set of service standards to be implemented.
You can get more details on high-rise living/concierge.
First point of contact resolution / failure demand
Ensuring the customer queries are dealt with at first point of contact
We carried out an in-depth review to look at how we can reduce the failure demand levels across the business and to improve first point of contact resolution when dealing with customer queries.
A recent project carried out was rent first.
When people face economic hardship, it may be difficult to pay the rent which means they can fall into rent arrears. Thirteen needs to make sure that paying the rent is the most important consideration when receiving services from their landlord.
The rent first approach is to help customers stay in their homes, support the financial viability of the landlord, and ensure that services for customers can be maintained despite the economic challenges.
You can get more details about rent first.