Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
We are committed to building and maintaining a culture of safety in which everyone is protected from abuse and harm in all our services.
We will respond promptly and appropriately to all safeguarding incidents or concerns that may occur and will work with organisations to ensure incidents are handled properly.
We empower all apprentices by promoting and reinforcing their right to be safe and listened to. We actively promote awareness of safeguarding issues throughout our training, induction and progress review processes.
We provide apprentices with information to help you understand the risks of radicalisation and how to protect yourself from extremist views that go against the British values that you may encounter now or later in your life.
If you have any queries or need to report an incident relating to safeguarding, health and safety, bullying, harassment, neglect or abuse or have any concerns about your wellbeing, safety or rights, then speak to a member of Thirteen Training staff or contact your Designated Safeguarding Champion.
Alternatively, use the form below to make a report.