Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- About us
- Contact us
The scheme helps people aged 16 and over in Stockton to manage and maintain a tenancy. It develops personalised support plans between clients and their key worker and offers support on a wide range of issues, including:
- money management
- accessing mainstream services
- tenancy management
- being a good neighbour.
Support is available from staff between 8.30am and 7.30pm every day. The service is available for an initial six week period but this could be extended after discussions with commissioners.
We can refer clients to other organisations which can provide specialist support - this helps to ensure people can remain independent.
How to apply
Referrals to the service are made through Stockton Borough Council's Housing Solutions.
Stockton floating support is funded by Stockton Borough Council.
For more details about the service, please contact tel: 01642 524305.