Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
What is supported living?
Supported living offers the chance for older, disabled and more vulnerable people to live independently for longer with a helping hand if it’s needed.
Whatever your circumstances, there is a range of affordable housing options including extra care schemes, sheltered housing and housing to cater for complex needs.
Accommodation and support is flexible and specially tailored to suit your requirements, whether it’s simply for a sense of security or help with daily tasks.
Schemes also benefit from full privacy while offering the chance to keep an active social life and remain in the heart of the community.
Thirteen manages a number of supported living schemes across the Tees Valley and the North East, including care and supported living developments in Middlesbrough, Stockton, Hartlepool and beyond.
Properties are available to rent, buy outright or purchase through shared ownership.
Homes are available in either:
- extra care developments
- sheltered accommodation
- specialist accommodation for Chinese elders
- housing for people with complex needs.
We also have a service where we can adapt existing homes or find alternative accommodation for vulnerable or disabled people. Find out more about our aids and adaptations service.