Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Domestic abuse support
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
You can find out more details about some of our developments below.
You can also find out more about available properties by contacting us.
Extra care in Sowerby
Orchid House is a development at Herriot Gardens, Sowerby in North Yorkshire. The development is aimed at people aged 55+ who might need support to live independently in their own home.
The new extra care housing scheme offers:
- 64 one and two bedroom apartments for rent, shared ownership or sale
- a supportive community
- staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 26 two-bedroom bungalows surrounding Orchid House on Acacia Drive.
Orchid House is set across three floors. There is a communal area on each floor and an attractive garden room for residents to enjoy. Opening onto the main piazza called Campion Square, Orchid House’s extra care apartments are part of a new community hub with retail units and a café/bistro.
You can find out about the properties available by calling tel: 01845 523581 or by contacting us.
You can also find out how the development has changed the life of one resident.
Eston Community Village
Brand new supported living at Eston Community Village
Our brand new extra care accommodation at Eston Community Village is providing vital support to residents to help them live independently for longer with a helping hand if it's needed.
The new supported living scheme, located on Lodge Farm Road in Eston, was developed in partnership with Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council. It features 38 one bedroom apartments across four buildings.
The apartments have been specially designed to provide a high-quality environment for people with dementia, mental health issues and learning difficulties.
You can find out about the properties available by calling 01642 452552 or by contacting us.