Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
What is a touchpoint?
A touchpoint is created every time a customer interacts with Thirteen, our products or our services.
This could be writing us a letter, email or text, speaking to one of our team over the phone, visiting our website or popping in to see us face-to-face. Whichever touchpoint you prefer to use, for whatever reason, our Touchpoints programme means we are here for you.
High street stores
Coming to Stockton High Street in Spring 2020, our state-of-the-art store will give us a prime location right in centre of our neighbourhood.
Because we couldn’t wait for you to come and say hello, our pop-up shop is open in Wellington Square, Stockton.
If you prefer to chat face-to-face or over a cuppa, we're here to help make your life easier, so whatever the problem we’ll work with you to solve it.
Offering a range of services, the store gives you another way to interact with us. So whether you want to pay your rent, sign up for your new home or view the local bus timetable, our door will always be open for you and your loved ones… even the furry ones!
Coming very soon, our new digital platform MyThirteen will give you 24/7 access to all things Thirteen, giving you more control of how and when you can access our homes and services. This new online service allows for electronic signatures, online payments, appointment tracking and easy home search.
Every customer can enjoy an easy to use account with everything in one place.
Contact us in an instant through our social media channels:
It’s good to talk! You can give us a call between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday on 0300 111 1000, and our contact team will be happy to help.
Why not ping us a message through cyberspace? Emailing colleagues or teams directly has never been easier and we’ll receive those 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: email@example.com
Homes. Support. Life …we’re here to help!