Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
What is a touchpoint?
A touchpoint is created every time a customer interacts with Thirteen, our products or our services.
This could be writing us a letter, email or text, speaking to one of our team over the phone, visiting our website or popping in to see us face-to-face. Whichever touchpoint you prefer to use, for whatever reason, our Touchpoints programme means we are here for you.
High street stores
Located on Stockton High Street, Thirteen's state-of-the-art store is in a prime position for our customers to access us face-to-face safely.
We have a range of safety measures in place to help keep customers and colleagues safe. When visiting the store:
- We ask all customers to wear a face covering, or you won't be able to enter the store. Customers are asked to bring their own face coverings as these won't be provided.
- Please queue outside and a Touchpoint Host will welcome you into the store.
- Please wash your hands at the sanitisation station when you enter the store.
- Please follow floor markings around the store and keep 2m apart from others.
- We're limiting the number of visitors we have in-store at any one time. This means we may have to limit the number of household members (including children) visiting the store; our Hosts will give information to larger households when you arrive.
The Stockton Touchpoint store is here to help make your life easier so whatever the problem, we’ll work with you to solve it. Whether you want to pay your rent, sign up for your new home or just see the local bus timetable, our doors are open for you. We look forward to seeing you there at:
- Thirteen Stockton Touchpoint store
- 145 Stockton High Street
- Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm.
Coming very soon, our new digital platform MyThirteen will give you 24/7 access to all things Thirteen, giving you more control of how and when you can access our homes and services. This new online service allows for electronic signatures, online payments, appointment tracking and easy home search.
Every customer can enjoy an easy to use account with everything in one place.
Contact us in an instant through our social media channels:
It’s good to talk! You can give us a call between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday on 0300 111 1000, and our contact team will be happy to help.
Why not ping us a message through cyberspace? Emailing colleagues or teams directly has never been easier and we’ll receive those 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year: firstname.lastname@example.org
Homes. Support. Life …we’re here to help!