Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
29 Jun 2016
Many customers already use the single number to call our customer service centre, but now all of our customers can access our services by calling us on: tel: 0300 111 1000.
From 30 June 2016 you’ll no longer be able to call the 0800 numbers you previously used to contact us. These include: 08000 461600 and 08000 525399.
By calling our 0300 number you can speak directly to experienced staff who will help you to access all our landlord services.
Calls cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers and most mobile and landline packages include 03 numbers as part of their inclusive minutes.
So whether you want to pay your rent, report a repair, get help with your housing needs or contact us about anything else, you can call customer services on tel: 0300 111 1000.
Calls to our 0300 number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers and are included in most mobile and landline call plan bundles.
Depending on your supplier, outside your call plan bundle: calls from mobiles cost from 35p - 45p per minute; PAYG calls cost from 3p - 35p per minute; calls from landlines cost from 9p - 12p per minute with a 15p - 18p connection charge.
The tables below give you more details about the costs.
|Network||Cost per minute (pence)||Connection charge (per call)|
|Virgin Media Home Phone||11.35||17.5|
|EE Home Phone||9||15|
For mobile pay monthly (contract) customers, the costs below only apply after you use all your inclusive minutes.
|Network||Cost per minute (pence)|
|Pay as you go||Contract|
All prices are correct as of 17 March 2016. Contact your supplier for more details of your call charges.
You can still get in touch using a range of other methods.