- Find a home
- About us
- Contact us
- With more than 11,500 properties across Middlesbrough, we don’t just provide quality homes and first-class services to residents. We also offer specialist award-winning schemes and play a major role in the regeneration of the area, working with a range of organisations to invest in the town to make a difference locally and to the region.
- Covering an area spanning North Tyneside to York and with around 4,000 properties, we invest in neighbourhoods through new and innovative services and initiatives. We help to develop sustainable communities, provide positive attractions for new residents, work closely alongside our existing residents and offer a range of ways for people to get involved in decision-making.
- Tristar Homes manages more than 10,000 homes covering the towns of Stockton, Thornaby, Billingham, Yarm and their surrounding villages. As well as providing top quality properties for rent and sale in a range of locations, we’re dedicated to ensuring that our neighbourhoods are pleasant and safe places to live.
- At Housing Hartlepool we invest millions into our 7,500 homes to ensure they meet modern-day standards and we’re continuing this with an ongoing programme. As a major regeneration partner in the area we are playing a key role in the town, developing a choice of housing and supporting customers with our range of services.
- We're here to support you to make changes to improve the quality of your life. At Thirteen Care and Support, we work to improve lives by working with and supporting people aged 16 and over who are vulnerable and face a range of challenges. We help people to find the right kind of home, address any issues they may be facing and lead happy independent lives.
In the Tees Valley, the proportion of our population aged over 65 is above average , and the number of people with limiting long term illnesses is significantly so. This makes supported and sheltered accommodation a vital part of our region’s housing portfolio. Here, Gemma Stockdale, Project Support Officer, gives some more details:
More than £710,000 ‘trailblazer' grant received to avoid homelessness in Tees Valley
Middlesbrough, Stockton-on-Tees, Hartlepool, Redcar & Cleveland and Darlington councils have teamed up with Thirteen and Coast and Country to secure over £710,000 in government funding to help households avoid crisis and prevent people becoming homeless.