Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
14 Jan 2019
A number of our customers will be called by research company The Leadership Factor (TLF) over the next few weeks to complete a survey to get information about what customers think about their neighbourhood.
If you are called, the company will introduce themselves as The Leadership Factor and that they are ringing on behalf of Thirteen.
Customers will be asked a number of questions about their neighbourhood, what’s great about them, and what could make them even better. The answers given will be used to better understand how to shape our services and measure the impact of the changes we make so we can see what impact they have on customers.
The answers given will be confidential and will only be used to help with the survey.
TLF will be calling customers until mid-February.
We’d like to thank all customers who get involved in the survey.