Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
Unfortunately, there are still a number of customers who haven’t yet received their refund and this is due to the cut off for processing by the banks on Friday.
We've been advised that any outstanding refunds will be processed by close of play tomorrow. We ask that customers check their bank statement on Wednesday morning and if nothing has been credited to contact their bank direct.
If customers incur any bank charges Allpay will reimburse these charges. Customers simply need to send a copy of their bank statement showing the additional charges either by email to email@example.com or by post to Allpay Limited Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford Herefordshire, HR1 3SE.
If this has affected you and you need to discuss this with Allpay, you can contact them on 0844 557 8318.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.