Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
To help keep yourself safe both on and offline, consider:
- If someone visits you at home, phones, texts, emails or messages you on Twitter or Facebook to ask for your password or other rent information, please do not give out this information. If we contact you, we’ll never ask you for passwords or details about your account.
- Every member of staff at Thirteen carries identification, so if someone comes to your home and tells you they work for us, please ask to see their ID. If you’re unsure, simply call us.
- Always keep your software up-to-date and make sure you have the latest anti-virus software.
- Make sure your passwords are long and contain a mix of letters, numbers and characters.
- Update your passwords regularly – try not to use the same password for everything.
- Be careful about the links you click on when you receive emails from people you don’t know or when visiting unfamiliar websites.
- Never leave your phone, tablet or laptop unattended – and always lock it with a PIN.
- Browsing on websites for banking or shopping should always be done on a device belonging to you and on a network you trust.
The Information Commissioner’s Office also created some top tips for IT security. For more details, visit the Information Commissiner's Office website.