Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
5 Jan 2016
UPDATE: Closing date for entries extended to Monday 28 February
Thirteen customers are being invited to take part in a new photography competition.
We’re looking for you to send us photos that tell us about your neighbourhood. Your photo could show the great work that people do in your community, the issues your community faces or the story about the homes or streets in your area.
Just try to think about photos showing everyday things that make an impact in your neighbourhood. You don’t even need an advanced camera - most mobile phones take good quality images.
One winner will receive the star prize of a Canon Powershot bridge camera. It will be awarded for the image that the judging panel feels gives the most powerful message about a neighbourhood and really challenges negative perceptions.
For every photo you send you’ll also be entered into a prize draw for a family portrait session and prints.
When you send your photographs, please include:
- the location of the photograph
- your full name, age, address and telephone number
- a few sentences to explain the message or issue your image captures.
Send your photographs to: email@example.com or call us on 01642 256170 for more details.
The closing date for entries is Monday 28 February 2016.
Terms and conditions
- If your photograph contains anything that could identify people, you must make sure you have their permission before taking it.
- Photos must be in JPEG format.
- Your emails must not exceed 8MB in size.If you are sending in more than one photograph, you may need to send them on separate emails depending on the size.
- The competition is open to all ages.
- By sending your photo to the competition, you agree that the image can be published by Thirteen Group in the future – you will receive a credit on your photo.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash value.