Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
Benefits include a competitive salary and pension scheme, flexible working hours and 28 days annual leave (increasing to 31 days) plus bank holidays.
Our modern, open plan working environments provide space to collaborate with colleagues and are centrally located in the heart of the areas we operate in, meaning you'll have easy access to local travel routes and public transport.
Working for Thirteen also means you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Simply Health Cash Plan - claim money back on many common health expenses including dental, optical and prescription charges.
- Employee assistance programme – a free and completely confidential support service, which offers telephone counselling, face to face counselling, practical support and health advice, available to all of our employees whenever you need it.
- Kiddivouchers Childcare Vouchers – receive exclusive tax-free child care vouchers as part of our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Halfords Cycle to Work to work scheme – make your commute healthier and more cost effective with a new bike as part of our salary sacrifice scheme.
- Arriva Employer Travel Club – receive exclusive discounts on bus travel for major bus routes around Teesside.
- Northern Rail – save money on train travel by purchasing an annual season ticket with 12 weeks free travel included.
- Credit Unions – save money straight from your salary with our payroll saving scheme, which gives you easy access to affordable borrowing and allows you to save as much or as little as you like.
We also have our own carparks at most of our sites which offer free parking for staff.