Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
|Property type||Size (sq m)||Monthly rent (including all service charges) *|
|One-bedroom plus workspace||54-59||£442.61|
|Two-bedroom plus workspace||74-81||£513.37|
|Two-bedroom plus workspace (penthouse)||117-122||£584.17|
* There is an amenity charge for personal consumption of gas.
We can’t provide exact costs for all bills as this depends on usage and energy efficiency of appliances.
Gas charges are applied seperately as an amenity charge because there is an air source heat pump and solar hot water panels that will kick in before the gas boiler is required.
Water is metered so costs will depend on how much is used.
There is a shower in each property, low flush toilets and water saving taps, which should reduce usage. 75% of the light fittings are energy efficient which should help keep bills low.
You will need to make your own arrangements for setting up internet access to your apartment; this allows you to shop around for the best deal.
Council Tax banding has been calculated as:
- one-bedroom apartments: band A
- two bedroom apartments: band B
Please check with the Middlesbrough Borough Council for current council tax charges. You can claim a 25% single person discount if only one adult is living in the property.