Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- In your area
- Advice and support
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
- COVID19 Coronavirus update
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Support for ex-offenders
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Wayleaves, Easements, Permits to Work and Adaptations
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Bohouse costs and bills
Find out more about rents and bills living at Bohouse in Middlesbrough.
|Property type||Size (sq m)||Monthly rent (including all service charges) *|
|One-bedroom plus workspace||54-59||£493.55|
|Two-bedroom plus workspace||74-81||£572.46|
|Two-bedroom plus workspace (penthouse)||117-122||£651.40|
* There is an amenity charge for personal consumption of gas.
We can’t provide exact costs for all bills as this depends on usage and energy efficiency of appliances.
Gas charges are applied seperately as an amenity charge because there is an air source heat pump and solar hot water panels that will kick in before the gas boiler is required.
Water is metered so costs will depend on how much is used.
There is a shower in each property, low flush toilets and water saving taps, which should reduce usage. 75% of the light fittings are energy efficient which should help keep bills low.
You will need to make your own arrangements for setting up internet access to your apartment; this allows you to shop around for the best deal.
Council Tax banding has been calculated as:
- one-bedroom apartments: band A
- two bedroom apartments: band B
Please check with the Middlesbrough Borough Council for current council tax charges. You can claim a 25% single person discount if only one adult is living in the property.