Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- About us
- Contact us
|Property type||Size (sq m)||Monthly rent (including all service charges) *|
|One-bedroom plus workspace||54-59||£442.61|
|Two-bedroom plus workspace||74-81||£513.37|
|Two-bedroom plus workspace (penthouse)||117-122||£584.17|
* There is an amenity charge for personal consumption of gas.
We can’t provide exact costs for all bills as this depends on usage and energy efficiency of appliances.
Gas charges are applied seperately as an amenity charge because there is an air source heat pump and solar hot water panels that will kick in before the gas boiler is required.
Water is metered so costs will depend on how much is used.
There is a shower in each property, low flush toilets and water saving taps, which should reduce usage. 75% of the light fittings are energy efficient which should help keep bills low.
You will need to make your own arrangements for setting up internet access to your apartment; this allows you to shop around for the best deal.
Council Tax banding has been calculated as:
- one-bedroom apartments: band A
- two bedroom apartments: band B
Please check with the Middlesbrough Borough Council for current council tax charges. You can claim a 25% single person discount if only one adult is living in the property.