Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Support for ex-offenders
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Wayleaves, Easements, Permits to Work and Adaptations
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Thirteen is working in partnership with CityFibre to give thousands of our customers the opportunity to sign up to Gigabit-speed broadband.
Through the partnership, CityFibre will ensure its full fibre network rollout reaches every Thirteen property in the town via a blanket wayleave agreement.
Once complete, customers will be able to benefit from full fibre connectivity, which, currently, less than 20% of UK households can enjoy.
Starting in Middlesbrough, the project will continue over a number of years and will extend beyond the town to give customers access to full fibre services in Redcar and Cleveland, Stockton, Hartlepool and surrounding areas across the North East, including Newcastle and Gateshead.
Customers will be kept informed by CityFibre throughout the project.
Register your interest
Customers interested in connecting to full fibre broadband can pre-register their interest at cityfibre.com/residential and they will receive information when services are available.
Find out more
Full fibre is the best in connectivity for its speed, near unlimited bandwidth and reliability. By using fibre optic cables for every stage of the connection from the customer’s home or business to the internet, users will be offered a significantly superior and more reliable broadband service, capable of Gigabit speeds (1,000 Mbps).
Where we're working
You can see which communal areas within our homes CityFibre will be working in next by clicking on the orange dots on the map below.
To find out when full fibre is coming to your street, please contact CityFibre.