Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
Our complaints process makes it easy for you to give us your thoughts about our services. You can send us your compliment or complaint by any method including:
- on the form below
- through the self-service website
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person at one of our customer offices
- alternatively, contact us.
Once you send us your complaint we’ll aim to respond to you within five working days. If we're unable to meet this deadline, we’ll let you know.
If you’re not satisfied with our response, we’ll let you know about the next stage of the process.
When we receive a compliment we will pass on the information to the relevant member of staff.
You can find more details about our complaints process and what to do if you’re not satisfied with our response on our complaints procedure.pdf.
You can also see our complaints policy on our policies webpage.
You can get more details about the complaints process by emailing us at: email@example.com