Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Being at home for planned repairs appointments and gas and electric compliance checks is really important. When Thirteen’s staff come to your home, please make sure you’re ready for your appointment and in to win!
If our team can’t access your home at the planned appointment time, it means someone else misses out.
To get your repairs, gas and electricity checks completed on time and to help other customers, please be at home for your scheduled appointment.
In to win!
Everyone who’s at home for their planned appointments will go into our special monthly 'in to win' prize draw.
You could win £500 in shopping vouchers with one winner selected every month.
It’s that easy, you just have to be in to win!
Call to cancel
If you have an appointment which you know you can’t make, please just cancel it. We’ll arrange a new appointment for you and give your old slot to another customer.
Missed repairs appointments alone, cost about £550,000 per year – about the same as fitting 171 new kitchens in customers’ homes – so please let us know.
To cancel your appointment, just contact us.