Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
Offering flexible space, you can work from home and set up your new business in the creative and digital media industries.
Bohouse is a contemporary development of one and two bed apartments over three and four storeys.
Each apartment has a double bedroom and living area with kitchen and bathroom, as well as a workspace into which the front door opens, plus its own dedicated secure parking space.
Find out about the costs and bills for living in Bohouse.
Bohouse sits on Bridge Street West in Middlesbrough town centre. Access couldn't be more convenient - it's a two minute walk to the train station, eight minute walk to the bus station and ideally located for immediate access to the main road networks.
Each apartment has its own dedicated parking space. 16 of the spaces are secure behind a gate at the rear of the property and four are at the side of the scheme.