Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Take Control
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Middlesbrough homes in development
We develop new homes in the Middlesbrough area to provide affordable quality housing with a variety of housing options - from renting to purchase - to suit your individual needs.
100 homes for affordable rent and shared ownership
In 2020, we aim to start work on-site at our Brackenhoe development in Middlesbrough.
The development consists of 100 homes - 78 for affordable rent and 22 for shared ownership - and will be made up of:
- 46 two-bedroom houses
- 28 three-bedroom houses
- 26 two-bedroom bungalows.
In the Autumn of 2020 we're aiming to start work on-site at our Gresham development in Middlesbrough. The development will consist of 179 homes made up of:
- 14 two-bedroom bungalows
- 30 two-bedroom houses
- 43 three-bedroom houses
- 7 four-bedroom houses
- 85 two-bedroom apartments.
All the properties will be available for affordable rent. You can find out more on the Gresham development webpage.
We're currently working on-site at our development for Bohouse North, Middlehaven in Middlesbrough.
The development will consist of 40 apartments made up of 24 one-bedroom and 16 two-bedroom apartments for affordable rent.
The first apartments are due for handover between 2020-21. You can get more information about Bohouse North.
Bungalows and houses
Thirteen is working to develop two and three-bedroom bungalows and houses on Roworth Road in Middlesbrough.
The bungalows will be available to people for affordable rent.
In 2021 we plan to start work on our Grove Hill development in Middlesbrough.
The development will consist of 296 homes which will be made up of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom houses, and 2, 3 and 4 bedroom bungalows for affordable rent - some homes may be offered for shared ownership.