Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
The two bedroom apartments are based within Elm House, Cedar House, Willow House and Westlea House next to the NHS Darlington Memorial Hospital.
The homes have been refurbished to a high standard and are offered as two bedroom apartments or on a room only basis (two people sharing one apartment).
The apartments offer:
- furnished accommodation including carpets, curtains or blinds
- sofa or armchairs, dining table and chairs and coffee table
- fridge-freezer, cooker and washer-dryer
- double bed and mattress, bedside cabinet, drawers, desk and chair, TV and phone socket
- satellite dish with outlets in each bedroom
- telephone line in each bedroom for phone and broadband.
Nurses and other staff living in our NHS housing would need to provide their own:
- linen, sheets, mattress protector and pillowcases
- towels and tea towels
- cleaning material
- cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils and saucepans.
Each apartment has one parking space and a permit scheme is operated for additional cars. There is no visitor parking on the site.
The tenancy for the apartments is over a two year contract – as long as you remain an NHS employee. Unfortunately children aren’t allowed to live in the apartments.
Tenants need to pay a bond which will be held in a deposit protection scheme. All bills for utilities, Council Tax and TV licence are included as part of the rental charge in shared apartments. Sole tenants are responsible for all bills in their apartments.
You can apply for an apartment and get more details about the tenancy in the:
For more details about NHS housing please contact:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel: 01642 947860