Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
Our modernisation and renovation work is an ongoing process. We develop plans to update homes in different neighbourhoods on a regular basis.
The type of maintenance we do, and when we do it, depends on a range of issues. This includes how old the property’s fixtures and fittings are, and rules and regulations covering things like heating and electrical wiring.
We work hard to make sure that the homes we manage meet the Government’s Decent Homes Standard by:
- replacing windows and doors
- replacing and updating kitchens and bathrooms
- nodernising heating systems
- electrical rewiring
- roof work and guttering
- structural work
- major work on gardens and fencing.
Depending on the work we’re doing on your property, you may be able to have a say on the fixtures we fit. You can find out more on the personalising your home page.
You can find out about the maintenance planned for your area.
You can also find out what will happen and how you might be affected by the maintenance on your home.
For more details about our planned maintenance programme, please contact us.