Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
You can get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
The developments are at:
Off the Stokesley Road
We have a development of new homes in Galley Hill, off the Stokesley Road in Guisborough.
When complete, the site will provide a mix of homes for affordable rent and shared ownership, with a total of 49 properties being built.
Work on the site started in summer 2016 and is expected to continue up to autumn 2022.
20 home development
The Mickledales development in Redcar started in autumn 2016 and will provide a mix of homes for affordable rent and shared ownership.
We will have a total of 20 homes when the site is completed.