Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
You can get details about all homes available to rent and buy in our find a home pages.
The developments are at:
Off Stokesley Road
Galley Hill, Guisborough
We have a development of new homes in Galley Hill, off Stokesley Road in Guisborough.
When complete, the site will provide a mix of homes for affordable rent and shared ownership, with a total of 49 properties being built. The homes will include one-bedroom apartments and two and three-bedroom houses.
Work on the site started in summer 2016 and is expected to continue up to autumn 2022.
20 home development
Mickledales, Redcar - known as Rowan Garth
The Mickledales development in Redcar started in autumn 2016 and will provide a mix of homes for affordable rent and shared ownership.
Known as Rowan Garth, we will have a total of 20 homes when the site is completed which will offer two and three-bedroom houses.
The development is due to be completed in April 2019.
Marske Road, Saltburn - known as Larkfields
We are working on a development of 17 homes for shared ownership and affordable rent on Marske Road in Saltburn.
The development, known as Larkfields, includes:
- 13 two-bedroom houses
- 4 three-bedroom houses
The first homes at Larkfields will be handed over to us soon. The development will be completed in February 2020.