Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Located on Stockton High Street, Thirteen's state-of-the-art store is in a prime position for our customers to access us face-to-face safely.
Important information on our Stockton store
Our store is open for drop-in visits, but we recommend that you contact us before your visit to book an appointment wherever possible. You can make an appointment to see us face-to-face in store or for a virtual appointment online. To book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0300 111 1000.
You can also check your account, make a payment or book a repair by visiting www.mythirteen.co.uk to do this easily whenever you want, from wherever you are.
Take a tour of the Stockton store
The Stockton store is here to help make your life easier, so whatever the problem we’ll work with you to solve it. Pop by the store to speak to our hosts about:
- Homes to rent: with quality homes across Teesside and the North East, we can help you find your new home to rent. We make renting as easy as possible and will do our best to help you in your home search. We offer family homes, bungalows, flats, apartments and sheltered schemes.
- Homes to buy: we have several ways for you to buy your new home, including shared ownership that lets you buy the share of a home that’s affordable for you.
- Support: we offer a range of support services that everyone can access, including money advice, employment support and specialist support and accommodation.
You can stop by to pay your rent, sign up for a new home, check your account, report a repair, ask for advice and much more!
We look forward to seeing you at our Stockton store:
- 145 Stockton High Street, TS18 1LX
- Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm.
We have a range of safety measures in place to help keep customers and colleagues safe during the Covid-19 outbreak. When visiting the store:
- We ask all customers to wear a face covering, or you won't be able to enter the store. Customers are asked to bring their own face coverings as these won't be provided.
- Please queue outside and a Touchpoint host will welcome you into the store.
- Please wash your hands at the sanitisation station when you enter the store.
- Please follow floor markings around the store and keep 2m apart from others.
- We're limiting the number of visitors we have in-store at any one time. This means we may have to limit the number of household members (including children) visiting the store. our hosts will give information to larger households when you arrive.