Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Environmental sustainability
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Summertime can put a strain on family finances. School holidays, children’s activities and events can all be expensive.
Our summer money campaign brings you some details about low-cost events and useful help and advice about how to make your money go further this summer.
Paying rent and money advice
You can get details on the support we can give to help you pay the rent, including information about easier ways to pay on the paying rent pages.
You can get help and advice if you’re having problems with money, benefits and want to develop your skills – just visit our Money Advice pages.
£50 voucher Direct Debit draw
From 1 to 31 August 2017, any customer setting up a Direct Debit to pay their rent will be entered into a draw to win a £50 Love to Shop voucher. All you need to do to enter is set up a Direct Debit to pay your rent directly from your bank account, and we'll do the rest.
Find out about setting up a Direct Debit on the paying rent web page.
Help with school uniform costs
Some local councils offer help towards the cost of school uniforms. You can find out more by entering your postcode on this website.
Or get more details from Citizens Advice.
Foodbanks offer help for people struggling to pay for food. Find out more on the Trussell Trust website.
Credit Unions can help with savings and loans if traditional banks can't help. You can find your nearest Credit Union.
We have details about all sorts of free and low-cost holiday activities in your area:
For summer events in Hartlepool:
- HART fun events including food and drink, arts and crafts, day trips and outdoor activities, games, dance and sport. For more details call 01429 285 000 or see the HART activity timetable.pdf
- A range of summer activities at Hartlepool Central Library.pdf
- Summer reading challenge with Animal Agents
- Family Fun Day at the Phoenix Centre, Hindpool Close on 24 August from 12 noon till 3pm
- Free swimming and transport at the Mill House Leisure Centre – 24 July to 1 September, 10am to 1.30pm
- Community event at St Hilds Secondary School on 11 August from 12 noon – 3pm. To help raise awareness of the diverse cultures living in Hartlepool and improve community relationships.
- Schemes for children with a free meal or snack Filling the Holiday Gap.pdf
- Arts, crafts, sport and coooking activities from Hartlepool Borough Council.pdf
- Kilmarnock Road summer youth club
- West View Project summer holiday programme
- St Hilds School summer fun club. From 24 July to 18 August. For more, call 01429 273041
- Hartlepool Fun Day, Recreational Ground of Kingsley Avenue: 19 August.
Please note, the foodbank in Hartlepool will be closed from 21 July until 8 August.
For summer events in Middlesbrough:
- The grand launch of the library summer reading challenge on 15 July at Middlesbrough Central Library. Find out more at 01642 729002, www.eventbrite.co.uk or libraries summer reading challenge.pdf
- Emergency Services Fun Day at Coulby Newham Fire and Police stations, 16 July. Find out more in the fun day poster.pdf
- North Ormesby Community Action Day on 24 July from 10am till 4pm. Including climbing wall, face painting, bike stamping, PDSA, Cleveland Fire Brigade and refreshments. For more, email Kieran_Rudd@middlesbrough.gov.uk or call 01642 726196.
- The Love Middlesbrough What’s on page
- The council's events on page.
- Low cost activities with a healthy lunch included: Feast of Fun.pdf