Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Kirklees homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Welcome to Thirteen
- Frequently Asked Questions
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- In your area
- Advice and support
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Support for ex-offenders
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Wayleaves, Easements, Permits to Work and Adaptations
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Committee Members
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Thirteen Homes Board
This page provides details about the Board Directors on the Thirteen Homes Board.
Thirteen Homes Chair
Anthony is the Chair of Thirteen Homes Ltd, a subsidiary company of Thirteen.
He has worked in housing for 35 years for a number of local authorities and housing associations. He has held several executive positions, leading both development and operational teams.
Thirteen Homes Board Director
Laura is a co-founder of Change & Transformation and works across all of the organisation’s products and services.
She started her career at Procter & Gamble on the marketing graduate scheme, which led to a transfer to Geneva, and on moving back to the UK headed up a number of key commercial teams for Procter & Gamble in London. Laura also spent time at other well-known consumer goods experts, including Cadbury and Heinz.
Since moving to the North East, Laura has delivered consultancy projects for clients across the region.
Thirteen Homes Board Director
Vishnu is a qualified lawyer with strong international legal, commercial and banking experience.
He combines financial and legal expertise, particularly in the real estate finance sector, with commercial pragmatism to demystify, advise and structure optimal financing, understand financial and operational risk and develop funding strategies for corporate clients.
Thirteen Homes Board Director and Deputy Chief Executive
Chris is Deputy CEO for Thirteen, focusing externally on developing and growing strategic relationships and inwardly on driving business strategy and culture.
Chris has more than 35 years’ experience in housing, with over 20 of these at senior management level. She has led a number of complex regeneration schemes in partnership with Homes England, local authorities and communities.