Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
We need to plan the maintenance work on our properties over time. Sometimes this means our programme covers a number of months or years.
The type of work we carry out and when it happens depends on the age and condition of the property’s current fixtures and fittings. Regulations covering the age or efficiency of heating and electrical systems also have an effect on when maintenance on properties is carried out.
We will always contact you well ahead of any work due to be carried out on your home.
If your home is due to have work carried out, you can find out about the maintenance process.
Depending on the work we’re doing on your property, you may be able to have a say on the fixtures we fit. You can find out more on the personalising your home web page.