Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- About us
- Contact us
Living and working in the same building means:
- it’s easier for small business owners to network with other entrepreneurs, helping you to make contacts and grow your business ideas
- working at home helps to reduce workspace rental costs and improve work-life balance by not having the daily commute to work - find out about costs at Bohouse
- reduce your carbon footprint – building designed to the highest standard eco standards and no commuting.
Bohouse couldn’t be more convenient for transport links. It’s a short walk from Middlesbrough train station, close to the bus station and has immediate access to the main road networks.
Bohouse is based next to Boho One – the digital, creative and business hub of the Tees Valley which can give small businesses a range of support.
The Bohouse apartments are also close to Boho Five which provides office accommodation for small and medium-sized businesses in the digital and creative sector.
Bohouse tenancies are available to anyone wishing to live and work from home as self-employed people in creative, digital, media sectors.
Find out more about the Middlesbrough Digital City.