Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
NEW YEAR, NEW HOME! Reserve this beautiful home and receive CARPETS and up to £1,000 towards LEGAL FEES!
Kickstart your home ownership journey with a deposit from as little as £2,575. Call our Sales Team on 01642 947070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
- Full Details
As part of our Shared Ownership scheme, this home is available to purchase from a 25% share of £51,499 and a deposit as little as £2,575!
Shared Ownership is another way to buy your own home. You buy a percentage, and pay rent on the rest. Thirteen own part of it - but you're living there, you decorate it and you decide when to sell.
Buying a percentage means a smaller deposit and smaller mortgage. It's a sooner first step on the ladder for lots of people and you can also carry on buying shares to own your home 100%!
You can learn more about our Shared Ownership scheme here.
As a 3 bedroom, detached home with off street parking spaces, this Stourbridge home is perfect for growing families looking for their dream home. Popular with growing families and commuting professionals, the village of Browney in County Durham, is just 3 miles from Durham. The area offers leisure, entertainment and cultural facilities in rural surroundings, including a local deli, pharmacy and restaurants.
The Stourbridge home includes features such as:
- Designer kitchen
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Spacious living area
- Bi-folding doors opening out into the garden
- Downstairs WC
- Under-stairs storage cupboard
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Additional doulbe bedroom and generous single room
- Contemporary sanitaryware
- Heated towel rail
- Heating controlled by Hive wireless thermostat
Estimated monthly finances for a Stourbridge:
- 25% share: £51,499
- 5% deposit: £2,575
- Total rent (pcm): £380
*Please note photography shown is for illustration purposes. Share offered is dependant on individual financial situation and may differ from those shown. 5% typical deposit required by mortgage lender, when mortgage is required. Actual deposit may vary based on lender and personal circumstances.
- View Map
- Request More Information
To request more information about this property, please call us on 01642 947070 or complete the form below.
Please note that we may pass your details onto estate agents acting on our behalf. If the property is a re-sale home, we may send your enquiry directly to the estate agent employed by the vendor.
- You May Also Like
- from £42,499 for 25% share
NEW YEAR, NEW HOME! Reserve this home and receive CARPETS and up to £1,000 towards LEGAL FEES!
Kickstart your home ownership journey with a deposit from as little as £2,125. Call our Sales Team on 01642 947070 or email us at email@example.com to find out more!