Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Open house event
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Regeneration schemes
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- Contact us
The tenancy agreement is a legal document containing details about the type of tenancy you have and your rights and responsibilities as a tenant.
Also included in your tenancy agreement are details of what our responsibilities are as a landlord.
It’s important that you read any legal document we send to you.
We offer a number of different types of tenancy depending on your personal circumstances. This depends on whether you’re an existing tenant or a new tenant, and the type of home that you’re moving into.
You can find out about your own tenancy on our Self Service website.
Our tenancy policy gives more details about the way we manage tenancies. We’re in the process of renewing our tenancy policy so for more information, please contact the Accommodation Team.
There are a range of rules connected with how we manage your personal information and how it's kept safe. You can find out more in our data protection statement for customers.pdf
Thinking of moving?
If you're thinking about moving from your home, we can give you advice and support about the process.