Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Extra care and sheltered properties offer a wide range of facilities that offer support for older people or those with other needs.
You can find out about some of the supported living homes available in Hartlepool.
For information about any property, please contact us.
Extra care schemes in Middlesbrough
Kings Road, TS3 6LB
Pennyman House is made up of 42 homes near to Middlesbrough town centre.
Beresford Crescent, TS3 9GY
Beechfield Court is made up of 87 homes near to Middlesbrough town centre.
Sheltered accommodation in Middlesbrough
Ormesby Road, TS3 0LG
Glastonbury House is made up of 91 homes near to Middlesbrough town centre.
Off Addington Drive, TS3 8RL
Bellamy Court is made up of 47 homes near to Middlesbrough town centre.
Northfleet Avenue, TS3 9AB
Millford House is made up of 54 homes near to Middlesbrough town centre.
Princes Road, TS1 4AU
St George's House
St George's House is made up of 22 homes near to Middlesbrough town centre.
Off Grange Road, TS1 5TR
Stephenson House is made up of 31 homes near to Middlesbrough town centre.
Off Grange Road, TS1 5TR
St Aiden's House
St Aiden's House is made up of 17 homes near to Middlesbrough town centre.
Homes for people with learning disabilities in Middlesbrough
Roxby Avenue, TS3 0ER
Roxby Avenue provides eight homes for people with learning disabilities.