Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
If you’re one of our tenants or a customer of Thirteen Care and Support, you can get free and confidential support and advice from our trained advisors.
Find out about our summer money campaign.
Our range of services helps you to claim the benefits you’re entitled to, deal with debt and manage your money. We can help you to:
- claim the benefits you’re entitled to
- deal with benefit problems
- deal with debt problems
- manage your money and budget for the things you need.
Our team can give you details about things like bank accounts, savings and loans and credit unions.
Universal Credit represents a major change to the benefits systems. You should contact the Money Advice team immediately if you make a claim or to get more details about Universal Credit.
We have also developed some basic information about Universal Credit.