Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
If you’re one of our customers, you can get free and confidential support and advice from our trained advisors.
Our range of services helps you to claim the benefits you’re entitled to, deal with debt and manage your money. We can help you to:
- claim the benefits you’re entitled to
- deal with benefit problems
- deal with debt problems
- manage your money and budget for the things you need.
Our team can give you details about things like bank accounts, savings and loans and credit unions.
Universal Credit is a major change to the benefits systems. If you make a claim or you want more details about Universal Credit, please contact our Universal Credit support team.
We have developed some useful information about Universal Credit.
You can also find out about the benefits you could be eligible for on the benefits calculator.
Make an appointment
You can arrange an appointment to speak to one of our advisors or just contact us for more information.
When you have an appointment, please have the following information at hand to help us give you the best advice we can:
- details of all income, including wages, benefits, tax credits
- latest bank statements
- details of savings
- details of all expenditure including rent, council tax, food, transport, utility bills, phones
- details of debtors, who is the debt with, how much is owed, any letters, bailiff letters, court papers or demands for payment
- all letters from government departments such as DWP, Job Centre or local council
- National Insurance number.
Ask for the money advice team by:
- contacting us
- speaking to your neighbourhood officer or customer service advisor at your local neighbourhood office.
- text MONEY and your query to: 0787 613 7679.