Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
Our work to manage performance helps us to meet the needs and expectations of our tenants. To enable us to do this, we have effective performance management arrangements which help us to deliver results as set out in our strategic and annual plan.
We measure our performance using a number of performance indicators which are reviewed every year. We publish our performance against these indicators every year.
You can see the range of documents that tell you about our performance and plans below.
Financial statement and annual report
You can find the latest financial statement and annual report.
You can also find the annual report for customers.
In mid-2016, we carried out the STAR survey (Satisfaction of Tenants and Residents). The main finding was that the overall satisfaction rate with our services was 87%. You can see two infographics about the survey:
Value for money self assessments
You can find our latest value for money self assessment.
- Find out about development spending over £500 on the Thirteen website.