Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- Estate walkabouts
- Neighbourhood drop in sessions
- About your tenancy
- Patch Newsletters
- Neighbourhood plans
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Please note: during the Coronavirus outbreak, all walkabouts have been cancelled.
The walkabouts – also known as estate inspections – involve walking around the estates where our homes are located, and identifying issues that might need to be tackled.
This includes a wide range of issues such as repairs to grounds and communal areas, or incidents of fly-tipping.
Walkabouts also give you the chance to talk to your neighbourhood co-ordinator and discuss issues about your estate or anything else to do with your home or tenancy.
Who can attend a walkabout?
Any customer or tenant of a Thirteen property can join an estate walkabout.
Officers from other organisations such as the local council or the police could also attend. This ensures that the correct organisation can investigate and deal with the issues as quickly as possible.
Time and place
You can find out when and where the estate walkabouts are being held in your area by clicking:
- Hartlepool walkabouts 2020-21.pdf
- Middlesbrough and North Yorkshire walkabouts 2019-20.pdf
- Stockton walkabouts 2020-21.pdf
Customers can also attend drop-in sessions run by neighbourhood co-ordinators to talk about anything to do with your home or neighbourhood.