Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Are you looking to have great days at work? We're always on the lookout for talented people to join us and we welcome applications from people who are passionate about what we do and who believe in our company values.
We have some great benefits on offer, including competitive salaries and a comprehensive package that includes 28 days annual leave (increasing to 31 days with service), pension scheme and opportunities for career development.
Find out more about Thirteen's employee benefits.pdf
Applying for a position
If you'd like to see the current vacancies at Thirteen, simply click 'search and apply for jobs' below.
We are also looking for a new Chair of Thirteen. Find out more about the position on the recruitment website.
We're passionate about providing equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply for any vacancies we have available.
Armed Forces resettlement
We’re working in partnership with the Careers Transition Partnership, the official provider of Armed Forces resettlement.
If you leave the Royal Navy, Army, Royal Air Force or the Royal Marines at any rank, you can benefit from resettlement support, career transition advice and training opportunities via the Right Job website.
Board training programme
Could you be our next trainee Board member? Thirteen, North Star and Housing Diversity Network collaboratively bring you their Board training programme. Please see here for further details on how to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The Thirteen Academy offers customers of Thirteen the chance to apply for funding to study at Teesside University. You can find out more on the Thirteen Academy webpage.
Don't just take out word about what it's like to work at Thirteen - find out the thoughts of some of the people we work with.pdf