Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Regeneration schemes
- Contents insurance
- Fire safety
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Domestic abuse support
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Move in Move on, Middlesbrough
Move in, Move on is a scheme in Middlesbrough that helps single people with mental health issues to learn new skills and live more independently.
Move in, Move on (MIMO) offers:
- a seven bedroom residential unit with shared facilities
- staff members available 24-hours a day
- residencies provided on a licence agreement.
The scheme helps people to build their confidence and access mental health support and education, training, voluntary work or employment.
MIMO helps people to reconnect with activities they’re interested in and to find new activities in their local community.
We can help people identify accommodation to help them move on from the scheme.
MIMO works closely with social landlords, local council housing teams and private landlords to offer choice when residents are ready to move on. We also offer support to help with the transition into independent living as well as referrals to other community-based services.
How to apply
People can be referred to the scheme through secondary mental health teams or by contacting the scheme directly.
The service is funded by Middlesbrough Council and delivered in partnership with Stockton and Middlesbrough Mind, and a private landlord.
For more details about Move in, Move on please contact tel: 01642 243871.