Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
Move in, Move on (MIMO) offers:
- a seven bedroom residential unit with shared facilities
- staff members available 24 hours a day
- tenancies provided on a licence agreement.
The scheme helps people to build their confidence and access mental health support and education, training, voluntary work or employment.
MIMO helps people to reconnect with activities they’re interested in and to find new activities in their local community.
We can help people identify accommodation to help them move on from the scheme.
MIMO works closely with social landlords, local council housing teams and private landlords to offer choice when residents are ready to move on. We also offer support to help with the transition into independent living as well as referrals to other community-based services.
How to apply
People can be referred to the scheme through secondary mental health teams or by contacting the scheme directly.
The service is funded by Middlesbrough Council and delivered in partnership with Stockton and Middlesbrough Mind, and a private landlord.
For more details about Move in, Move on please contact tel: 01642 243871.