Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Talk to Us
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Thirteen training
- Letting agent
- Strategy, vision and values
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Whether you prefer the coast or the countryside, the Tees Valley is home to vibrant seaside towns and historic rural landscapes.
Middlesbrough's landmark Tees Transporter Bridge symbolises the town's industrial heritage, while flourishing Baker and Bedford Street – offering restaurants, clothing stores and bars – represent a new era of modern, independent business in the town.
The area boasts even more history with its museums including the Middlesbrough Institution of Modern Art (mima), as well as a passion for football which can be experienced at the Riverside Stadium.
In Stockton, you can enjoy world class water sports facilities at the Tees Barrage which offers something for the novice as well as the expert. Just a short drive away in historic Yarm, you can find The Best High Street in Britain, as voted for by BBC Breakfast viewers.
You'll also find plenty to do and see in Hartlepool including Hartlepool Marina, one of the most modern marina facilities in Europe, as well as the award winning Museum of Hartlepool.
Teesside also benefits from a number of great schools and the pioneering James Cook University Hospital. There's also easy access to major transport links including the A66, A19 and Newcastle International Airport.