Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Support for ex-offenders
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Wayleaves, Easements, Permits to Work and Adaptations
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Resettle North East
We know that having stable accommodation goes a long way to helping people break the cycle of re-offending.
Resettle North East provides personalised one-to-one and group support for male clients in both custodial and community settings across the North East.
Specialist workers source and secure accommodation to meet the individual needs of clients, including move-on from approved premises, bail accommodation or support settings. Those accessing the service are provided with support to sustain their tenancies and a personalised support plan to address any barriers too.
We give people the skills and support they need to find and maintain a home, avoiding the instability that can lead to re-offending.
If necessary, we also provide access to homelessness and rough sleeper support resources.
About Resettle North East
Resettle North East service is a service led by Thirteen and funded by the Ministry of Justice, providing support to ex-offenders to source, secure and sustain accommodation.
The service has substantial experience of providing support to offenders in prison settings, including HMP Northumberland, HMP Durham, HMP Deerbolt, HMP Kirklevington and HMP Home House, and to those released from prison working with probation serving community sentences.
To find out more about the service, read our Resettle North East leaflet.
Making a referral
Referrals into the service will only be accepted from: a probation practitioner (PP) within the Probation Service; prisoner offender managers (POM); current resettlement staff; and staff working on behalf of the CPP.
Organisations working with eligible clients should ensure they have a dedicated PP or POM and request a referral via this route. Please note, referrals must be sent via the MOJ Refer and Monitor System (RAMS) and not to the contacts below.
Any requests for additional information about Resettle North East should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 549 452.