Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- Shops to let
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Newcastle homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- Private landlord homes
- Self service website
- Paying rent
- Report it
- Find out
- Advice and support
- Get involved
Services for all
- Supported living
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for ex-offenders
- Domestic abuse support
- Support for tenants
- Employment support
- Homelessness prevention
- About us
- Contact us
We’re for anyone who needs a home and maybe a little help to get it.
We’re about investing in neighbourhoods and making a major contribution to the regeneration of the Tees Valley. But we’re not just about providing and building homes.
We offer a range of housing support services including money advice, extra care schemes to help people live independently for longer, adaptations to homes, help with anti-social behaviour and more.
Our four priorities are:
- Delivering great customer service
- Growing our business as a social entrepreneur
- Contributing to regenerating the Tees Valley
- Being Team Thirteen – high performing, collaborative and efficient.
As a major employer in the North East, our 1,500 staff work to provide services to more than 70,000 customers. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply for any of the vacancies we have available.
You can find out more about our vision and values.