Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- In your area
- Advice and support
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
- COVID19 Coronavirus update
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Support for ex-offenders
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Wayleaves, Easements, Permits to Work and Adaptations
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
National Apprenticeship Week
As part of National Apprenticeship Week, we’re celebrating the work the great apprentices we have at Thirteen.
10 Feb 2022
This week is National Apprenticeship Week, an annual week-long celebration of apprenticeships across England.
It gives us the chance to tell you about some of the great work that apprentices do at Thirteen and let you know more about the range of apprenticeships we offer.
We really value our apprentices and have seen some great success, with many apprentices gaining permanent roles.
Owen Goodings, an apprentice estate services technician, first joined Thirteen under the Government’s Kickstart scheme. After a six-month placement with our facilities management team, he then went on to start his apprenticeship in estate services, which is the team that looks after the outdoor spaces in neighbourhoods.
Here he shares his story and talks about some of the help he received from Thirteen along the way…
Looking for work or training opportunities?
If you or someone you know needs some help to kickstart your job search, our employability team can offer access to exclusive vacancies, assisted job searches, CV and application support, advice on interview skills, training and volunteering opportunities and much more!
We offer a variety of employability services for customers and anyone else. We support people of all ages and different circumstances to find employment, education and training opportunities.
Customers signing up to our employability service can access:
- Exclusive vacancies sourced from employers in the local area
- One-to-one support with a dedicated caseworker for up to nine months. Your caseworker can help with CVs, career planning, job applications, interview skills and more
- Training opportunities to develop skills, enhance your CV or provide the foundations for a career change
- Employability skills events, including the opportunity to meet and work with our internal teams and external employers
- Six months of in-work support when you progress into work or training opportunities
- Support with benefits and money advice if you need it
We understand that job hunting can be really challenging when you’re taking care of little ones. To help give you the time you need to take part in training, workshops and interviews, we may be able to offer funding to support with childcare costs.
For more information, get in touch with our employability team:
- Call 01642 947840
- Email email@example.com
- Follow the team on Facebook