Find a home
- Homes for rent
- Buy a home
Homes in development
- Darlington homes in development
- Durham homes in development
- Hartlepool homes in development
- Middlesbrough homes in development
- Northumberland homes in development
- North Yorkshire homes in development
- Redcar and Cleveland homes in development
- Stockton homes in development
- Sunderland homes in development
- Tyneside homes in development
- Developments recently completed
- My Thirteen site
- Paying rent and charges
- Home repairs and maintenance
- Anti-social behaviour
- My neighbourhood co-ordinator
- Planned maintenance
- About your tenancy
- Building safety
- Contents insurance
- CityFibre broadband
- Tell us about your area
- Advice and support
- Get involved
- Leaseholders and shared ownership
Services for all
Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Extra care
- Sheltered accomodation
- Extra care and sheltered schemes
- Complex needs housing
- Home adaptations and re-housing
- Personal alarm service
Care and support
- Support for young people
- Support for families
- Support for tenants
- Homelessness support
- Employment support
- Domestic abuse support
- Mental health support
- Support for ex-offenders
- Housing for vulnerable and older people
- Strategy, vision and values
- Investor relations
- How we are performing
- Our policies
- Wayleaves, Easements, Permits to Work and Adaptations
- Environmental sustainability
- HiLab housing innovation lab
- Social investment and sustainability
- Board directors
- Leadership team
- One billion pound investment
- Contact us
Bohouse North is Thirteen’s latest development in Middlesbrough’s Boho Zone.
Once up and running, Bohouse North will include 40 affordable apartments to provide modern, flexible homes to help people work or study from home.
While people living in neighbouring Bohouse need to have their own business, Bohouse North offers the facilities to live and work from home, whether you’re self-employed or not.
There will be a range of one and two-bedroom contemporary apartments. Each home will feature modern bathrooms and kitchens, a specially-designed workspace, balconies or roof gardens and parking.
People living in Middlesbrough’s Boho Zone can also network and generate ideas with like-minded people, as well as use the ultra-fast broadband in the area.
Bohouse North is near Gosford Street in the Middlehaven regeneration area at the heart of the Boho Zone - Middlesbrough’s thriving digital, creative and business hub.
These modern apartments are a stone’s throw from the train station and 5 minutes’ walk from all the town centre shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
You can also find the travel plan for BoHouse North.pdf
Keeping bills low
People living in Bohouse North will be able to keep their bills and their carbon footprint low, while working from home helps to cut the commute, with excellent train and bus links helping residents to live a more sustainable life, while remaining at the heart of the action.
We expect that the apartments in Bohouse North will be available for rent from summer 2021.
For more details or to be kept up-to-date about living in Bohouse North: